Notes du Patch du Mardi 7 Septembre 2021
Mise à Jour Bonus 8.8
Nouveaux Costumes de Dieux
Anubis Sage Senko (Senko Sage)
Exclusif | Odyssée
Fonds d’Ecran :
Tsukuyomi Balle d’Argent (Silver Bullet)
Exclusif | Odyssée
Fonds d’Ecran :
Janus Porte de la Mort (Death’s Door)
Exclusif | Coffre Porte de la Mort
Fonds d’Ecran :
Sun Wukong Polymorphe Néon (Neon Shifter)
Exclusif | Coffre Néon
Fonds d’Ecran :
Masque du Combattant (Fighter’s Mask)
Fighter’s Mask is a staple of the Solo lane. It’s strong clear combined with delaying your starter choice brings unique flexibility that most of our Solo laners seem to be enjoying. We want to ensure other routes are viable however so we are looking at adjusting Fighter’s Mask along with its most powerful pairing; Sundering Axe. Our goal is to keep this strategy as a viable and interesting option but temper it so other builds can get their chance in the spotlight.
- Réduction de la Puissance Physique de 35 à 30.
- Réduction de la Puissance Magique de 65 à 60.
Hache Scindante (Sundering Axe)
Sundering Axe allows Warriors in the late game to have a strong mix of burst pressure, extra sustain, and strong tankiness that makes this choice incredibly potent. Reducing the base should bring this upgrade into a solid spot.
- Réduction des dégâts supplémentaires du passif de 5% à 3% de la Santé actuelle.
- (les 2% de la Protection du porteur ne changent pas)
Gemme d’Ame (Soul Gem)
Soul Gem’s power, utility, and survivability make it a strong core in the current mage builds. We are reducing the burst heal this item provides to tone down the survivability aspect.
- Réduction du Soin du passif de 40% à 30% de votre Puissance Magique.
Ichaival rush has become the go to choice and it is easy to see why. With our Mid Season update we expected items like Ichaival to see more play since they no longer had to compete with boots and this provided a strong source of Attack Speed for Hunters. In this bootless world the raw stats provided by this item are too potent and so we are reducing the passive steal this item applies.
- Réduction de la Puissance volée du passif de 15 à 10 par cumul.
Arc d’Odysséus (Odysseus’ Bow)
The bow meta has largely been enabled by the combination of Ichaival’s high power but also the raw Attack Speed Odysseus’ Bow provided to synergize with that power. In the long term a reduction in Attack Speed on this item will help it fit into builds in a more healthy way; and in the short term reduce the raw effectiveness of the current bow builds.
- Réduction de la Vitesse d’Attaque de 40% à 30%.
Bouclier du Vide (Void Shield)
Jungler’s are going to see a large slew of adjustments in 8.9 with a goal of bringing damage focused Assassin’s back as a strong option compared to Tanky Warriors. Void Shield is a core enabler of the tankier playstyle. As a hybrid item it was providing too much defense making it difficult for more damage focused Assassin’s to brawl effectively.
- Réduction de la Protection Physique de 60 à 45.
Epée Coupe-Pierre (Stone-Cutting Sword)
Stone Cutting Sword similarly enabled some Tanky Warriors to bolster their defenses and limit the option for damage Assassins to fight back. Similar to Void Shield the focus is on reducing the protections provided.
- Réduction du bonus de Protection Physique du passif de 7 à 5 par cumul (de 21 à 15 au total).
- Le malus de Protection Physique adverse reste inchangé (7 par cumul).
Lame Ailée (Winged Blade)
Winged Blade is the final item to round out the Tanky Jungler changes. For its cost it was simply too efficient and fit well in bolstering a Warrior’s already tankier stats.
- Réduction de la Santé de 250 à 200.
Charybdis has been a whirlpool of feedback! Her array of unique strengths and weaknesses are something we expect players to learn how to leverage over time and as such she will likely rise in the win rate without much intervention. Due to this we are currently focused on resolving core bugs and issues that are hindering her gameplay. Looking forward we will evaluate if she needs additional buffs after players have obtained additional mastery with this goddess.
- Correction d’un problème où Charybde ne profitait pas du bonus de Vitesse de Déplacement sous sa forme de Tourbillon.
Gilgamesh continues his strong spree, showing that our nerfs are not hitting the mark. Winds of Shamash is a potent teamfight ultimate, one that is worthy of a longer cooldown and a reduction to its ability to trap people inside. Dropkick’s high scaling enabled bruiser and offensive builds that really let him bully his opponents and quickly kill squishies. Finally, Hero’s Advance creates a large field of increased movement that really enables his team to follow him wherever he goes. These strengths are all being reduced.
Vents de Shamash (Winds of Shamash)
- Réduction du Ralentissement du Mur de Vent de 50/55/60/65/70% à 50% à tous les Niveaux.
- Augmentation du Temps de Rechargement de 90 à 110s.
Coup de Pied Tombé (Drop Kick)
- Réduction de la Contribution Physique du Coup Initial de 50% à 40%.
- Réduction de la Contribution Physique du Coup Explosif de 55% à 45%.
Avancée du Héros (Hero’s Advance)
- Réduction de la portée à laquelle les alliés reçoivent le bonus de 150 à 110.
La Fée Morgane
The Dark Enchantress has continued to weave her powerful sigils. The frequency at which she can get her damage and control out combined with the safety of the heal from her Ultimate can make her difficult to approach. We are offsetting these nerfs with a boost to a lesser used Sigil; Soul. The clone will now survive longer and deal more damage over its lifetime.
Maîtrise Sigillaire (Sigil Mastery)
- Augmentation du Temps de Rechargement de 12s à 13s.
- Augmentation de la Santé du clone de 10% à 30% de ceux de Morgane.
- Augmentation de la Puissance du clone de 50% à 75% de celle de Morgane.
Linceul Incendiaire (Shroud of Wildfire)
- Augmentation du Temps de Rechargement de 13s à 14s.
Puissance Consumante (Consuming Power)
- Réduction du Soin par coup de 6/8/10/12/14% à 6/7/8/9/10%.
The Broken One has lived up to his name in recent patches, showing himself to be a strong all around Warrior. Sickle Strike and Spirit Flail provide consistent pressure that can be overbearing; especially from ahead. The extra second we are adding should provide that extra breathing room when fighting into Osiris.
Frappe de la Faucille (Sickle Strike)
- Augmentation du Temps de Rechargement de 5s à 6s.
Fléau Spirituel (Spirit Flail)
- Augmentation du Temps de Rechargement de 10s à 11s.
With the rework of Persephone we watched closely to see where she would overall fall. Since then her overall stats and ban rate have remained high but are much closer to a healthy range. A reduction in the flower speed and base damage will make her less of a thorn in the side and move her towards a more balanced point.
- Réduction de la Vitesse de Déplacement des Fleurs de 10%.
- Réduction des dégâts de Morsure de 40/80/120/160/200 à 40/75/110/145/180.
Yemoja has remained one of the most contested gods this Season. River’s Rebuke has the potential to split teams apart and shape the flow of a fight. For something so strong, especially when the rest of her kit is piloted by an expert, a longer cooldown feels appropriate. Additionally we are removing the healing bonus provided by her healing Basic Attacks. This is an additional source of her strength that we think she doesn’t need to bring to a team to be effective.
- Suppression du bonus de soin de 10% qu’elle peut conférer.
Gronderie de la Rivière (River’s Rebuke)
- Augmentation du Temps de Rechargement de 120s à 140s.
Ymir told Ajax no! No more nerfs for Ymir! Ymir makes puny gods cold! Too cold to hurt Ymir and Ymir’s friends! Frozen in place! Oh well, Ymir will still be picked. Right?
- Réduction de la Réduction de dégâts de 15% à 10%.