Notes du Patch du Mardi 4 Mai 2021
Mise à Jour Bonus 8.4
Merci à Kingkkrool pour la traduction.
Nouveaux Costumes de Dieux
Standard | Griffes de la Tyrannie
Agni Création Cousue (Stitched Creation)
Standard | Griffes de la Tyrannie
Tiamat Extraterrestre (Extraterrestrial)
Exclusif | Coffre Planètes Extérieures
Equilibrage de la Mise à Jour du 4 Mai 2021
Lance de Désolation (Spear of Desolation)
Mage itemization has been a large topic of discussion and we are buffing a set of less often used items in the main update. However, we had to take a look at one of the most popular and potent mage items: Spear of Desolation. The new feature that speeds up your Ultimate even more has been quite powerful, and can lead to a heavy snowball effect. We are tuning this down a little to even it out against other flat pen choices.
- Réduction de la Réduction du Temps de Rechargement de la Compétence Ultime de 8s à 6s.
In 8.1 a few hybrid items were shifted more toward power, and away from defenses. Since then, these items have become extremely powerful in both Jungle and Solo, as the stats are just too good to turn down. We are decreasing the power on both Ancile and Shifter’s Shield to level the playing field between these classes and the rest of the roster.
- Réduction de la Puissance Physique de 60 à 50.
- Augmentation du Coût de 2150 à 2250.
Bouclier du Polymorphe (Shifter’s Shield)
- Réduction de la Puissance Physique de 35 à 30.
- Réduction de la Puissance Physique du Passif de 35 à 30.
(Amélioration) Marteau de Bumba (Bumba’s Hammer)
The most powerful Starter Item Upgrade is seeing a heavy nerf. This item has been utilized by all sorts of classes, not just Junglers, and to great effect. The passive is what makes this item fun and interesting, and we aimed to preserve that. It’s a powerful passive so the stat nerfs need to be heavy to justify keeping it as is. The hammer is losing all of its Penetration and half of the CDR to pay that price.
- Réduction du Temps de Rechargement de 20% à 10%.
- Suppression de la Pénétration en pourcentage.
This god is often thought of as the perfect test of skill. Anhur has become the absolute number one most played god in Ranked Conquest, and with win% stats that are higher than usual for him. Anhur was also prioritized at the SPL level, and it seems clear that a few damage nerfs would bring him down to the level of other hunters.
- Réduction de la Contribution Physique de 80% à 75%.
Furie du Désert (Desert Fury)
- 70/95/120/145/170 à 65/90/115/140/165 par coup.
This god’s overall utility has continued to make him a top pick/ban in ranked play. Apollo has been surprisingly consistent even through some recent nerfs, so we are targeting a few other parts of his kit we expect people to really feel. His passive will become a bit harder to stack now, especially in the late game. The Moves will now have a weak speed shift between the slow and the buff. Finally, his Ult will now consume much more mana as he flies in the late game, as his ability to monitor objectives from the sky is bordering on ridiculous right now.
- Réduction des cumuls gagnés en touchant un Dieu ennemi avec une compétence de 2 à 1.
Le Move (The Moves)
- Réduction du Bonus/Malus de Vitesse de Déplacement de 15/17,5/20/22,5/25% à 10/12,5/15/17,5/20%.
A Travers le Ciel (Across The Sky)
- Augmentation du Coût de Mana de 10 + 40 par seconde à 10 + 40/50/60/70/80 par seconde.
The goddess of Wisdom is playing better than ever (and soon to be looking and sounding better too). Adding damage to Confound caused a huge reaction in her metrics, so we are toning that back slightly along the exact same lines. There has been a lot of discussion on changing more of Athena’s abilities but the design team feels that those work well together and in the spirit of her kit. So, instead of reworking other abilities we are going to keep looking at core balance functions like damage, durations, and cooldowns.
- Annulation de l’augmentation de la durée de 1,2/1,4/1,6/1,8/2s à 1/1,25/1,5/1,75/2s.
- Réduction de la Contribution Magique de 30% à 20%.
- Réduction des dégâts de base de 50/80/110/140/170 à 40/70/100/130/160.
The King is here, and he is… strong. Gilgamesh was nerfed in PTS and is still sporting some strong numbers. His damage numbers are still on the high end compared to other Warriors and Assassins so that created a clear place to nerf him. Sun-Forged Scimitar provides a unique type of damage scaling based on Health, which is going to come down. Also there will be a large Power Scaling nerf on his large AoE damage of his leap. Then finishing this off with a small cooldown nerf as well.
Cimeterre Forgé par le Soleil (Sun-Forged Scimitar)
- Réduction des Dégâts d’Attaque de Base de 3,5% à 3% de sa Santé maximale par coup.
Avancée de Héros (Hero’s Advance)
- Réduction de la Contribution Physique de 65% à 50%.
- Augmentation du Temps de Rechargement de 15s à 16s.
This horse is amazing. The total damage that can be done by Cavalry Charge makes it one of the hardest hitting abilities in the entire game. Healing nerfs have hit him but his damage and kill potential stays high, along with his pick/ban%. Cavalry Charge is seeing a significant nerf to open up the solo lane to more gods.
Charge de Cavalerie (Cavalry Charge)
- Réduction des Dégâts de Base de 85/115/145/175/205 à 75/100/125/150/175 par coup.
He refuses to give up the throne. Set is still the most banned god in ranked, often because of his ability to hard carry more than any other Assassin. We are decreasing his main damage output source, as well as making him easier to counter from other physical gods. This should help him be less of a force to be reckoned with.
- Réduction des dégâts de 85/130/175/220/265 à 75/120/165/210/255.
Tempête de Sable (Sandstorm)
- Réduction de la Réduction des dégâts physiques de 15% à 10%.
The croc is consistently a solid pick. Solo, Support, or non-Conquest he brings a ton of value to his team in positioning, CC, damage, and tankiness. Sobek’s charge prey (often called his “pluck) is his signature ability, allowing him to put enemy gods drastically out of position. We are slowing down this cooldown slightly to take him down a notch.
Proie Chargée (Charge Prey)
- Augmentation du Temps de Rechargement de 13s à 14s.
Season 8 was defined by Tiamat and continues to be. Her stats have seen significant drops from previous nerfs, but she is continued to be highly prioritized at pro play. Tiamat continues to be surprisingly good at surviving fights even when she is building full mage. Her damage mitigation was nerfed for this reason recently, and now her self healing is being nerfed for the same reason.
La Mort Engeance la Vie (Death Begets Life)
- Réduction du Gros Soin de 40 + 8 par Niveau (48/200) à 30 + 6 (36/150).
The newest moon god continues to thrash the ranked queues. As he has been adjusted his Ultimate continues to shine as an especially terrifying ability. We are making it easier to counter him, by inflicting more damage while he sets up, as well as decreasing its total damage scaling.
Clair de Lune Transperçant (Piercing Moonlight)
- Réduction de l’Atténuation des Dégâts lors des tirs de 30% à 20%.
- Réduction de la Contribution Physique sur la Ruée de 50% par coup de 45% par coup.